FAB & FREE! Do these two little words excite you as much as they do me when put together? Or, what do they mean? If you haven’t heard of the Fab & Free promotion at Murale before, you’re in for a treat! Murale has their most amazing shopping deal that I look forward to and keep an eye out for, happening online and in store right now! To quickly break it down, this means that from Monday September 9th to Sunday September 22nd, you can receive a cosmetics bag filled with over $288 worth of deluxe samples by spending $125 or more on products you love; and/or on products you would love to try (like on those brands that are exclusive to Murale, such as: Eve Lom, Rodial, Juice Beauty, etc.) This deal was so popular back in April, that the sample filled totes sold out online before the promotion ended, so don’t delay if now is the perfect time for you to stock up!
I’ve put together three “beauty packs” of items I want, that will also get me to the $125 mark to earn the free tote with deluxe samples. If you haven’t figured it out yet, I do have a love for samples, lol! Without doubt, there is a ton of pretty to play with this season, and the gold bag is SO mine!
#1 Benefit Cosmetics – $129
- Brows a-go-go – if you’ve ever wanted to redefine your brows, this is the kit to work with.
- Perk-Up Artist – an on-the-go kit that helps correct redness/discolouration, cover dark circles/blemishes, and brighten tired eyes into something a little more perky! It’s the kit that helps you look your best first thing in the morning after that fab party from the night before! 😉
- Benetint Lip Balm – SPF15 Lip tinting lip balm, helps protect that delicate skin with a fresh scent!
- Longwear Powder Shadow – just as the name suggests, its powder shadow that doesn’t disappear an hour after applied!
Benefit item included in the deluxe samples: Benetint Lip & Cheek Stain
#2 Juice Beauty Pack – $126
- Stem Cellular Repair CC Cream – now that I’ve tried a ton of BB creams I guess it’s time to try out the CC’s! 😉
- Irresistible Glow Facial Highlighter – I would be lying if I said that Alicia Silverstone wasn’t part of the reason why I’d want to try this highlighter (and lip colour as well.)
- Purely Kissable Lip Color – again, Alicia Silverstone. She was one of my heroes growing up, lol.
- Organic To Clear Skin Kit – I’m all for organic, and the Green Apple Peel mask in this kit is something I really want to try! I love kits in general, ‘cause it can give you a quick overall idea on whether a brand on the whole works for you or not.
Juice Beauty item included in the deluxe samples: Stem Cellular Repair Moisturizer
#3 Deborah Lippmann Nail Pack – $129
- Gel Lab Treatment Set – recently had a chance to try this duo, and it’s simply awesome. My nails had that gel like feel and perfection for over a week! The best part is that you won’t need to invest in a lamp to get this gel effect. Also? It doesn’t damage your nails, nor do you need an “expert” to remove the polish later.
- Jewel Heist Rolling In The Deep – cobalt blue is THE colour for fall, this nail colour is a MUST this season!
- Jewel Heist Fake It Til You Make It
- The Stripper – I haven’t had a chance to try this yet, but I’m truly in need of a polish remover that gets rid of the old, chipping colours in seconds (I’m tired of needing half an hour and Superman’s strength just to remove old nail polish!)
Deborah Lippmann item included in the deluxe samples: 8ml bottle of “Don’t Tell Mama” nail lacquer
Now the hard decision… which pack do I choose? I fell in love with Deborah Lippmann about a month ago and want to start my collection soon, but the Juice Beauty cosmetics sounds like an awesome brand that I would love once I try it out. Also, who doesn’t need a little Benefit in their life?
Which pack would you choose??
Among the ton of fabulous deluxe samples to enjoy, the Fab & Free cosmetics bag has an Optimum Bounce Back Offer coupon to redeem later. So tack this coupon to the fridge to remind yourself that from September 23rd to October 13th, you can redeem the coupon (in-store only) for 8,000 optimum points if you spend $75 or more on any regular sized items that were featured as deluxe samples in the tote!
All Murale stores are participating in the event (including Murale.ca), and you can check online to find the one closest to you.
Don’t like the packs I put together? What items would you pick up to reach $125 purchase? Let me know in the comments below. I LOVE talking make-up and learning about products I haven’t heard of/tried yet! 🙂
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post through my ad network, SheBlogs Media, for Shoppers Drug Mart. However, all opinions expressed are my own.