The past 20 years have seen some epic construction kits for Star Wars and LEGO fans. LEGO was undoubtedly inspired by the Star Wars franchise, as it would be this collective edition that would see a lot of record-breaking moments for their much loved construction kits.
Minifigure collectors likely had hearts in their eyes when they saw the very first LEGO figure to not have the iconic rounded head, when it was released in February 1999 as part of the brand new LEGO Star Wars collection.
Quite a few of the largest consumer builds available on the market are part of the Star Wars franchise, including the Sandcrawler, two versions of the Death Star, and the Millenium Falcon.
Watch the Time-Lapsed Video of the LEGO 20th Anniversary Logo Build
I’m absolutely giggling that there is a half-built Marvel Captain America shield in the first time-lapsed shot for the 20th Anniversary Logo build.
The First Star Wars LEGO Sets from 1999
There were 9 LEGO Star Wars Sets to start off the wild
Ultimate Collector Series X-Wing Fighter
LEGO System Anakin’s Podracer
The first 20 Years of LEGO Star Wars has been a wild ride. Check it out!
LEGO Star Wars 20th Anniversary Edition Construction Kits
To celebrate the much loved LEGO series of space cruisers, tanks,
Possibly my favourite out of the sets is the LEGO Star Wars Slave I – everything is awesome in the set, from the Boba Fett
Star Wars LEGO History
LEGO® Star Wars™ Millennium Falcons™ Throughout the Years
I would guess that it is every Star Wars LEGO collector’s dream to own the Millennium Falcon. Without fail, I’ll always take a moment to stare dreamily at the massive one encased in my local LEGO store.
Did you know there is more than one version of the LEGO Star Wars Millennium Falcon?
There are, in fact, eleven of them.
- Millennium Falcon #7190 – Released in 2000
- Millennium Falcon #4488 – Released in 2003
- Millennium Falcon #4504 – Released in 2004
- Ultimate Collector’s Millennium Falcon #10179 – Released in 2007
- Midi-scale Millennium Falcon #7778 – Released in 2009
- Millennium Falcon #7965 – Released in 2011
- Millennium Falcon #75030 – Released in 2014
- Millennium Falcon #75105 – Released in 2015
- Millennium Falcon #75192 – Released in 2017
- Millennium Falcon Microfighters #75193 – Released in 2018
- Kessel Run Millennium Falcon #75212 – Released in 2018
If you’re a
Do you collect LEGO Star Wars kits/minifigures?
Which kit do you absolutely need in your collection?