Free Printable Adult Colouring Sheets for Valentine’s Day

Sharing is caring!

Have you heard of adult colouring books? There’s this idea that adults shouldn’t shy away from those colouring activities we loved to do when we were young, as a great way to relieve stress from our daily lives. There are a boat-load of truly beautiful zen and anti-stress free adult colouring sheets available online, and I decided to add a few more to the list as my gift to you awesome readers for Valentine’s Day. I big heart you guys!

Adult Colouring Sheet - Valentine's Day

^^ Pin Me, ‘Cause You Love Me! ^^

Adult colouring is something that has really caught my attention recently and am entirely looking forward to picking up a fresh box of pencil crayons and printer ink refills to try my hand at this activity out soon. I’ve always loved art, which is why I’m so fascinated with comics these days, and perhaps with a little practice I can be even half as good as my mother, uncle, grandmother and great-mother are at painting someday.

Free Valentine’s Day Adult Colouring Printables

Without further ado, here are some free valentine’s day printables, made by me, just for you! Just click on the image(s) you’d like colour with, and a letter-sized PDF file will download to your computer to print at your leisure.

What’s Valentine’s Day without some hearts? Part of me feels like I’ve gone all overboard with the heart theme, but isn’t that what the Red Day is all about??

LOVE: Free Printable Adult Colouring Sheets Valentine's Day
Be Mine: Free Printable Adult Colouring Sheets Valentine's Day
Hearts: Free Printable Adult Colouring Sheets Valentine's Day

Which one do you like the most? I would welcome any and all feedback on these printables, as I enjoyed making them and am thinking of creating more adult colouring sheets in the future.

While I was shopping online for adult colouring supplies….

Did you know that metallic pencil crayons are a thing??

I had no clue, but I’m looking at getting a nice set of crayons to help me get into that zen state that adult colouring sheets are promising. I’m also thinking about getting the Prismacolor Premier Soft Core Colored Pencil set as a bunch of Prismacolor sets seem to be on sale at Amazon right now!

*blinks* I shouldn’t be surprised to see pencil crayons originally going for $99, but I’m kinda am…

Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencil Set, 48/Tin (3598T)

Have you picked up a pencil crayon lately? What’s do you think of “adult” colouring activities?

[rev_slider alias="relatedpst"][/rev_slider]

Living in Superman’s Metropolis (aka Toronto, Canada), Aeryn Lynne found a way to entirely over-share everything she loves, and make a career out of it! Ultimately a geek, she waxes poetically over technology, squees over comic art, hunts down the nerdiest places to visit and literally sparkles, thanks to her makeup addiction.

Read More…

17 Comments on “Free Printable Adult Colouring Sheets for Valentine’s Day

Erica
February 5, 2016 at 1:04 pm

Love the metallic crayons! Ooo, la, la! I have books- I have yet to open them up. Sigh….

Erin
February 5, 2016 at 1:14 pm

Nice! I can’t draw for anything, so coloring works for me. Love the Valentine design πŸ™‚

Aimee Geroux
February 5, 2016 at 2:23 pm

I think I am still in the stage where I just have not found the time to colour. Aside from the odd moment I get down with Bella and help her in her Elmo colouring book. I am going to print some of these off and pack them in my bag as I will be on vacation in Mexico for Valentine’s Day! Maybe between drinks I can find a relaxing moment by the pool to colour.

Vera Sweeney
February 5, 2016 at 3:59 pm

I love coloring it’s such a great way to relax. These look like great sheets for coloring and perfect for the upcoming holiday.

Tammilee Tips
February 5, 2016 at 4:09 pm

I love adult coloring sheets!! They are the perfect way to relax, I love that they are making these geared towards adults now!

Heather Johnson
February 5, 2016 at 4:59 pm

I love coloring in my adult coloring book while my daughter colors in hers. These are great coloring sheets for Valentine’s Day!

Beth@FrugalFroggie
February 5, 2016 at 9:19 pm

I love coloring. It is very relaxing.

Liz Mays
February 5, 2016 at 11:26 pm

I used to color in college, but I haven’t done it since. I am thinking I was ahead of the trend! πŸ˜‰

OurFamilyWorld
February 6, 2016 at 4:54 am

I love coloring books! I will print these sheets. Thanks for sharing.

Chelley @ A is For Adelaide
February 6, 2016 at 9:51 am

Wow- those are insanely expensive crayons! I love my coloring books. I wish I had more time to do them, but it’s pretty fun to sit down and color my books while the kids color their own!

Julie @ Running in a Skirt
February 6, 2016 at 11:22 am

I’ve had so much fun with adult coloring lately. Thanks for the fabulous holiday themed pages!

Brianna
February 7, 2016 at 10:23 pm

I just did a giveaway today for my facebook of an adult coloring book. people love those things!

Paula Schuck
February 8, 2016 at 11:06 am

YES!! My daughter really loves mandalas and finds them relaxing. I have given this a try myself because Hallmark sent a lovely set of pencil crayons and colouring book here. I can’t believe you made these yourself!! JEEZ!! You are multi-talented there lady! I like the third one the best. The first one is very cool but a bit too easy looking. I love the ones with pattern and detail. Seems like it takes a lot longer but that’s just my preference.

Kyla
February 8, 2016 at 11:58 am

So yesterday my daughter bought herself some markers with her birthday money. I was admiring the pencil crayons. Did you know they come with erasers now?! Genius.

Bonnie Way
February 8, 2016 at 12:25 pm

I love colouring! I always loved it as a kid but never had colouring books (my brother did though!!!). I got a book for free last fall and fell in love with it… great way to relax. And my girls love it when I get out my colouring stuff and colour with them. So my hubby has gotten me a few more books. πŸ™‚ These look like fun printables – thanks for finding them!

Jessie
February 29, 2016 at 3:55 pm

Love the metallic crayons! and I’m so glad coloring is now socially acceptable! πŸ™‚

Amy Scott
February 29, 2016 at 10:13 pm

Love these I can’t get enough of coloring books lately πŸ™‚