The Bellas are back in Pitch Perfect 3! Prepare for flawlessness with la-la-las and your do-re-mis for the epic sing-along jam you’ll have when your favourite a cappella group gets their band back together for a USO tour. And, because I love you awesome nerds, here’s a chance to win a copy of Pitch Perfect 3!
Now graduated from college, the fabulous Bellas of Barden University are back for one last call in Pitch Perfect 3. Beca, Fat Amy and the rest of the Bellas are off to face a post a cappella champion world in the high-spirited closing act to the franchise that sparked a worldwide phenomenon. Pitch Perfect 3arrives on Digital on March 1, 2018and Blu-ray™, DVD, On Demand and via the all-new digital movie app MOVIES ANYWHERE on March 20, 2018from Universal Pictures Home Entertainment.Filled with all-new musical performances, a hilarious gag reel, never-before-seen deleted footage and more, the exclusive behind-the-scenes bonus features make Pitch Perfect 3 a must-own film.
Now graduated from college, realizing it takes more than acappella to get by, all the Bellas return in the final chapter in the beloved series. After the highs of winning the World Championships, the Bellas find themselves split apart and discovering there are no job prospects for making music with only your mouth. But when they get the chance to reunite for a European USO tour, this group of awesome nerds will come together to make some music, and some questionable decisions, one last time. – Universal City, California, January 25, 2018
ENTER TO WIN PITCH PERFECT 3!
Here’s your chance to a Blu-ray Disc copy of Pitch Perfect 3! Simply fill out the Rafflecopter entry form. Good luck! 🙂
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Pre-order Pitch Perfect 3 on Amazon for $19.88 CA!
Digital, DVD, Blu-Ray & 4K Ultra HD releases on March 20th, 2018.
BONUS FEATURES EXCLUSIVE TO BLU-RAY™:
- Competition Crescendo – In this featurette we break down the riff-off scene, starting in pre-production in the recording studio and moving into production. We’ll also discuss the Bellas’ competition: EverMoist, Saddle Up, DJ Young Sparrow and DJ Dragon Nutz.
- Don’t Mess with Rebel – Rebel Wilson trained with stunts coordinator, Jennifer Badger, to perfect her many stunts that we see throughout the film. In this featurette, we’ll catch a glimpse of Rebel’s training and discuss the most bad-ass stunt of all –Rebel taking down four grown men in order to save the Bellas.
- The Headliner: DJ Khaled – Wecheck in with cast and filmmakers to hear their reactions on the music producer/personality being brought on, how he fits into the story and the love he has for the Bellas.
- The Final Note: John and Gail – Everyone’s favorite Talk-a-pella podcasters are back, combining their resources to produce an exclusive d’aca’mentary following the beloved classic Bellas. We discuss their far-fetched endeavor with the cast and filmmakers to better understand our favorite aca-duo.
- Just Because He’s a Bad Guy – The cast and filmmakers were overjoyed to learn that legendary actor, John Lithgow was joining the Pitch Perfect family, and he did not disappoint! In this piece, we’ll witness how Rebel and John are two peas in a pod, making their on-screen chemistry as father and daughter truly sincere.
- “Freedom! ’90 x Cups” Official Music Video
BONUS FEATURES EXCLUSIVE TO 4K ULTRA HD, BLU-RAY™, DVD & DIGITAL:
- Deleted Scenes
- Gag Reel
- New Musical Performances
- Fat Amy & Fergus Casino Duet
- The Bellas: “See You Smile” Lullaby
- A Cappella Action– In this piece, we break down the scene starting with Fergus betraying Fat Amy and kidnapping the Bellas, through the performance and wrapping up with Rebel Wilson as she performs the stunt of falling through the ceiling.
- The Women of Pitch Perfect 3 – With Elizabeth Banks, Trish Sie, and an all-female cast, the Pitch Perfect franchise is breaking down stereotypes and industry norms left and right. In this piece, we learn why that’s so important throughout the development and production of Pitch Perfect 3.
- The Final Performance – In this heart-warming piece, fans will witness the genuine love and sisterhood between the Bellas both on and off camera as they get a behind-the-scenes look at the emotional wrap of the film and production.
- Hollywood of the South – Hollywood may be the “Entertainment Capital of the World” but Atlanta is a close second -morphing into a metropolis for film productions and the cast and crews couldn’t be happier. We hear from them about the hospitality, versatility and southern welcome they experienced during their stay.
- Extended Musical Performances
- Evermoist: “How a Heart Unbreaks”
- Young Sparrow / DJ Dragon Nutz: “You Got It”
- Saddle Up: “Ex’s and Oh’s”
About Universal Pictures Home Entertainment
Universal Pictures Home Entertainment (UPHE –www.uphe.com) is a unit of Universal Pictures, a division of Universal Studios. Universal Studios is part of NBCUniversal. NBCUniversal is one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group and world-renowned theme parks. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
Disclaimer: This post was sponsored by UPHE in a partnership with Geek with Style to provide you the most up to date facts, helping you make better-informed decisions. All opinions in this article are my own.